Thursday, December 20, 2007

SIAN 1/2

There's this sudden urge to cry now. Because of wad? Nothing. Can you believe it? I just feel like crying, not because i'm sad or anything, but because, i just feel like doing so. Don't really know how to describe this feeling. Its just so weird.

Ok, let's drop the randomness. I feel quite accomplished today. I bought 2 brand new fahrenheit posters, and 2 picture cards. Woooo. I cant wait to put them up. But i shall wait till CNY. Dont ask me why. I just feel like doing so. Some random action just cannot be explained. Speaking of fahrenheit, i must really thank Botak! This damn Botak here, wanted to treat me to fahrenheit concert, he is so mad as to suggest the damn VIP place, plus the backstage pass. Damn it. I mean who the hell can get that? Botak. But i'm unsure whether he is trustable or not. Will see about it. (:

Went cookie baking with my CG & some other sisters. They are nicee. I have burnt many calories, yet gained them back again. Me and my big mouth. Roar. The cookies are nice, and my sister's mum is a great help! 3 CHEERS FOR AUNTIE!

Tomorrow back row gathering is cancelled, because of an infinity reasons. So i can conclude that the once very steady clan, is not steady anymore. Forget it, some things are not meant to be anyway.

Yesterday, we held our 2/7 gathering at teck whye Mac. Damn. Things were going fine. Then this fucktard (maybe a muslim) stole our dear old grace bag. And cause a big hoo ha, which cause most of us to lost the gathering mood. I cursed whoever did that ok? I dint know stealing bag from a girl, can be so fun. You lifeless bastard. I feel so bad. If i never persuade Grace to go the gathering, maybe all this wont happen already. Shit me. Nevertheless, its still great to see our dear old Ruiqi back. Welcome back my friend.

No comments: